Friday 5 December 2014

Currently Coveting: HEMA

Whilst simple pleasures such as sunsets, cats ears and comfort food are all well and good, sometimes I can't help yearning for more material possessions. This week I made the potentially life-changing discovery of HEMA, a Dutch chain of stores that has now arrived in the UK, and whilst the UK store locations are currently limited to the southern regions and therefore of no use at all to me, their website is HEAVEN. I'm well aware that some people may read this post and wonder what kind of a person I must be to get so excited about a website full of homeware and craft supplies, but I may as well come clean now- I am that kind of person.

Selling everything from stationary to clothes, it would take about a week to sift through the whole lot but I can tell I'm going to give it a pretty good go. In fact, trawling online shops, filling my cart with tons of things I could never afford and then simply exiting the site without buying a single thing is one of my greatest forms of procrastination. Here are the items that have made their way into my virtual shopping cart so far.

Candlestick shaped candle, £5



This is genius, and so pretty. Unfortunately I still live at home and therefore don't have my very own mantelpiece to adorn, but if I did, a couple of these would be some of the first things on it.

Fabric stickers, £4



I absolutely adore crafting, scrapbooking and positive messages, and these fabric stickers do a pretty good job of covering all three areas. Ranging from some genuinely positive messages of encouragement to a bit of sass, I'm genuinely excited about all of the things I could decorate with these babies.

Butterfly letter paper and envelopes, £1

I'm not sure whether it's the price or the product that's making me hot under the collar, but this little letter set will be perfect for all those post-Christmas thank you notes.

Cut out wooden spoons, £1 each



Baking is another one of my great loves in life, and I am obsessed with these adorable little utensils. Awesome for use with kids, or if you're like me and just love prettiness for pretty's sake.

So there you have the items I'm currently coveting from HEMA. Don't be surprised if a few weeks down the line I've bought out their entire stock.

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com