Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hello!


I've been wrangling with what to write as my first blog post for the last twenty four hours and have finally decided to just go ahead and say hello! I'm Laura, I'm 22 and I live in Liverpool, UK. I'm not all that experienced in the creation of 'proper' blogs, but am aiming to develop a place dedicated to the appreciation of the small but wonderful things I come across in every day life, from crafts to baking to animals to nature. I hope that as my blog develops there'll be a little something to brighten anyone and everyone's day. To help myself get into the swing of things, I'm going to be drawing on some blogging prompts from the lovely Hello Neverland, so do bear with me while I find my feet!

Enjoy!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure once you get settled you'll love it :) Good luck!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Thanks a lot, I already feel a little more comfortable so I'm sure I'll be on my way in no time!

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com