Friday 2 January 2015

Belated Christmas round up

Hi guys! It's been a while. I got so busy with all the last minute preps for the festive season that I just stopped having the time to blog- sorry! I hope you all had a lovely christmas. 

A couple of favourite festive photographic moments:

1. My beautiful Tree of Life necklace from my best friend Emma, and my fabulous No. 7 glitterball nails 
I was obsessed with this nail polish throughout the festive season. I got it in my No. 7 advent calendar, applied it and promptly proceeded to inflict it on the nails of everyone else around me too!


2. Jamie Oliver's vegetable Wellington 
I've been eating less and less meat lately and wanted to make a really nice vegetarian option for Christmas dinner. It was absolutely delicious, and even better reheated on Boxing Day!


3. A short but sweet visit to my dad in my hometown
Chilling out at my dads house in Colchester was fabulous. We watched classic Christmas movies and cuddled cats. I also did my first long distance drive which was super scary/rewarding!


Hope you all had a fabulous holiday. Here's to an excellent 2015!

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is beautiful! Glad to hear you had a happy Christmas!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com