Saturday 18 April 2015

Three months on



Well, I did it again. It's been three months since I last posted, and I've returned to some lovely interactions with my blog! Even though it's only a few comments, knowing that my blog is being read makes it worth coming back to.

I think what I was struggling most with was the expectations that I was placing upon myself- I was on Bloglovin' browsing all of the fabulous, glamorous beauty posts that all of the fabulous, glamorous bloggers were creating, and I felt like that was how I had to blog if I wanted mine to be a success, even though I have absolutely zero knowledge or interest in those kinds of things. So I had a bit of a crisis of confidence and gave up.

However, over the last few weeks I've had some ideas that I've been desperate to write about but have been unable to find the right platform to do so- cue me remembering the lovely blogging community and my total neglect of my little writing space. So here I am, back and ready to put some of my thoughts down on paper. Ish. 

So expect a slight change in angle from the blogging that is to come, as I attempt to embrace my very own writing style, topics, interests and lifestyle. Thanks for your continued interest!

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com